From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Events Section on Cloudstack.apache.org
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:02:16 GMT

On Feb 19, 2015, at 10:50 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering who has access to update content on http://cloudstack.apache.org/? I
think we should update the CloudStack Events section by removing information about the CloudStack
Collaboration Conference Europe 2014 (since it’s over now) J Can we replace that with CloudStack
Days 2015 and a link to videos from CCCEU14?

Hi Karen, any committer has access to this website. Unfortunately it is managed in SVN or
with the apache CMS….so tell us what you want to change exactly (urls etc) and one of the
committers can do so.