From Arjan <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: meetups in NYC
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 06:34:18 GMT
Let me check travel plans. Get back to you on Monday.

Arjan

> On 6 feb. 2015, at 17:04, Matthew Kaufman <mkfmncom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ​Giles and Arjan, what do we think about March 3?  It is good for me.   I could work
on a location to host it, or if we have an existing one that's great (and probably better)
too.

> PS I am a xCAT and or OpenStack guy not really CloudStack​, but "not not really" CloudStack.
 More a xCAT guy or used to be in my last company.  Open to CloudStack.  Lets setup March
3 if we can.

>> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Arjan Eriks <eriarjan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> if we plan Tuesday March 3, i might be able to hop over from Boston to NYC. We (Schuberg)
can even do a talk then.

>>> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Matthew Kaufman <mkfmncom@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Awesome, lets talk about doing so.  I am not even a really CloudStack user but
would love to organize a meeting and can assist in collaborating directly with you on the
logistics and support.

bay area. I've seen couple of folks pick up where i left off, but it has been quite for some
time now.

support, just can't physically be there.

or on Skype at mkfmncom.  I have been looking for some great meet ups to go to.​