From Arjan <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NYC Cloudstack meetup 3-mar
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 05:35:24 GMT
Jeff, Ilya,

Good news! But for SBP moving dates doesn't work.

No issue at all, so please continue with your plans!

Arjan

> On 11 feb. 2015, at 20:45, Jeff Moody <jmoody@datapipe.com> wrote:
>
> There's already a registered CloudStack NYC Meetup for February 26 (http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-NYC-User-Group/events/219959470/)
and the current agenda is that I'll be giving a brief overview of CloudStack Networking and
then move to a roundtable discussion.
> If we have other presentations we'd like to toss into this meetup, that would be awesome.
>
> This February 26th date already has a confirmed location (our wonderful friends with
BWG Strategy) and a possible sponsor for Pizza & Beer from Citrix.