From Arjan <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: meetups in NYC
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 05:25:39 GMT
Enterprise, hybrid, PAAS ?

Arjan

> On 5 feb. 2015, at 22:28, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What subject would you do?
>> On 2/5/15 12:26 PM, Arjan Eriks wrote:
>> if we plan Tuesday March 3, i might be able to hop over from Boston to NYC. We (Schuberg)
can even do a talk then.

>>> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Matthew Kaufman <mkfmncom@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Awesome, lets talk about doing so.  I am not even a really CloudStack user but
would love to organize a meeting and can assist in collaborating directly with you on the
logistics and support.

>>> Matthew M. Kaufman
>>> CEO, SpclOps (Special Operations)
>>> 24/7 Voice: xxx-xxx-xxxx
>>> 24/7 SMS: xxxxx
>>> IM: talk@mattisbusy.com

bay area. I've seen couple of folks pick up where i left off, but it has been quite for some
time now.

support, just can't physically be there.

or on Skype at mkfmncom.  I have been looking for some great meet ups to go to.​