From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Latest Blog Post
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 04:19:03 GMT
Steve - Good post on CCP.

Karen - why should we be promoting any closed source fork on CloudStack’s twitter account?
As long as a fork is closed source and we don’t have the four freedoms to run it like we
wish, study the code, modify, and redistribute -- we should not care. If the blog could be
modified to promote the Apache CloudStack project then it would be alright to share it on
the official social media accounts.

Twitter account? Spreadsheet:https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/s357c5f8e3754958b

> Help promote:
>
> I’ve created a few click-to-tweets. When you get a chance today, please feel free to
help promote this blog post!

> Click to Tweet: http://ctt.ec/Gs45e
>
> Building a carrier-grade cloud with @Citrix CloudPlatform - powered by Apache #CloudStack
clds.co/1Ajf7ZM #cloudstackworks #xenserver

for building an #IaaS cloud clds.co/1Ajf7ZM @Citrix

> Thanks,
>
> Karen

 Please feel free to share this: