From Jeff Moody <j...@fifthecho.com>
Subject Re: NYC Cloudstack meetup 3-mar
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:13:45 GMT
Arjan:
One of the key topics we're going to discuss at the meetup (as a result
of how long it's been since we had a meetup) is to schedule future
meetups. If you (or anyone else) want to hit me up off-list to discuss a
day/time when you'll be in the NYC area and want to present, please let
me know and we'll get you on the schedule.

Thanks,
Jeff

On 02/12/2015 12:35 AM, Arjan wrote:
> Jeff, Ilya,
>
> Good news! But for SBP moving dates doesn't work.
>
> No issue at all, so please continue with your plans!
>
> Arjan
>
>> On 11 feb. 2015, at 20:45, Jeff Moody <jmoody@datapipe.com> wrote:
>>
>> There's already a registered CloudStack NYC Meetup for February 26 (http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-NYC-User-Group/events/219959470/)
and the current agenda is that I'll be giving a brief overview of CloudStack Networking and
then move to a roundtable discussion.
>> If we have other presentations we'd like to toss into this meetup, that would be
awesome.

>> This February 26th date already has a confirmed location (our wonderful friends with
BWG Strategy) and a possible sponsor for Pizza & Beer from Citrix.