From "Jeff Moody" <ad...@automate.computer>
Subject Re: NYC Cloudstack meetup 3-mar
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:50:22 GMT
(Just in case this didn't come through when I replied via my Work mail)

There's already a registered CloudStack NYC Meetup for February 26 (http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-NYC-User-Group/events/219959470/)
and the current agenda is that I'll be giving a brief overview of CloudStack Networking and
then move to a roundtable discussion.
If we have other presentations we'd like to toss into this meetup, that would be awesome.

This February 26th date already has a confirmed location (our wonderful friends with BWG Strategy)
and a possible sponsor for Pizza & Beer from Citrix.

So, rather than waiting until the following Tuesday, would anyone in NYC be available on Thursday,
February 26th for the meetup and presentations?

--Jeff