From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Latest Blog Post
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 13:40:37 GMT

> On Feb 3, 2015, at 12:28 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>

>> On 03-Feb-2015, at 10:04 am, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>> I was on the road and asked Karen to do create some tweets especially since this
blog was partially in response to lat months’s thread about Citrix not supporting CloudStack.
I thought we promoted any success based on CloudStack whether it’s a proprietary fork, storage
solution or other tool. I’d be lying if I didn’t have an opinion but would be curious
to see how many people agree with Rohit. If there’s a majority opinion I’d support whatever
the group wants. It seems the phrase “Damned if we do, Damned if we don’t” applies.

> The blog talks about CCP and does not talk anything about ACS - the project or its community.
The blog still has a “powered by Apache CloudStack” sticker but should we promoting anything
with such stickers? I would be happy if it still could be edited to add a link to the project
and add a line or two like all past successes (proprietary forks or tools or solutions) have
done.

> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

It’s a corporate blog and Steve would probably edit it  to appease this group but I’d
never in my wildest dreams  ask any other supporter of the project to edit their blogs to
our editorial guidelines. Given your strong opinions and my extreme frustration with his topic
and thread  I’d highly recommend that it not be tweeted.

Mark