From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: Latest Blog Post
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 04:39:24 GMT
I think its ok actually, as long as the same promotion opportunities are afforded to all the
commercial suppliers, vendors and users of the CloudStack platform and/or commercially sourced/supported
derivatives thereof.

  Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

 From: "Mark Hinkle" <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:37 PM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: "Chip Childers" <chipchilders@apache.org>, "David Nalley" <david@gnsa.us>
Subject: Re: Latest Blog Post
 I was on the road and asked Karen to do create some tweets especially since this blog was
partially in response to lat months's thread about Citrix not supporting CloudStack. I thought
we promoted any success based on CloudStack whether it's a proprietary fork, storage solution
or other tool. I'd be lying if I didn't have an opinion but would be curious to see how many
people agree with Rohit. If there's a majority opinion I'd support whatever the group wants.
It seems the phrase "Damned if we do, Damned if we don't" applies.

 [I am referring to the Negative Press thread started on the 14th - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-marketing/201501.mbox/browser]

 Mark