From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: CoreOS official platforms
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:32:14 GMT
Hello,

There are no changes apart from disk format. I have this super simple script that does all
the job in jenkins:

wget http://stable.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/coreos_production_cloudstack_image.bin.bz2
bunzip2 coreos_production_cloudstack_image.bin.bz2

qemu-img convert -p -f raw coreos_production_cloudstack_image.bin -O qcow2 -o compat=0.10
coreos_production_cloudstack_image-kvm.qcow2
qemu-img convert -p -f raw coreos_production_cloudstack_image.bin -O vmdk coreos_production_cloudstack_image-vmware.vmdk
qemu-img convert -p -f raw coreos_production_cloudstack_image.bin -O vpc coreos_production_cloudstack_image-hyperv.vhd

vhd-util convert -s 0 -t 1 -i coreos_production_cloudstack_image.bin -o coreos_production_cloudstack_image-xenstage.vhd
faketime '2010-01-01' vhd-util convert -s 1 -t 2 -i coreos_production_cloudstack_image-xenstage.vhd
-o coreos_production_cloudstack_image-xen.vhd && rm -fv coreos_production_cloudstack_image-xenstage.vhd.bak

bzip2 -v coreos_production_cloudstack_image-kvm.qcow2 coreos_production_cloudstack_image-vmware.vmdk
coreos_production_cloudstack_image-xen.vhd
zip --verbose coreos_production_cloudstack_image-hyperv.vhd.zip coreos_production_cloudstack_image-hyperv.vhd
&& rm -fv coreos_production_cloudstack_image-hyperv.vhd

Nux!
www.nux.ro