From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [OPEN PLANNING MEETINGS] CloudStack Days 2015
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 22:02:12 GMT
Thank you, Daan!

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 3:19 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; dev; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Karen Vuong; angela@linuxfoundation.org; David Nalley
Subject: Re: [OPEN PLANNING MEETINGS] CloudStack Days 2015

I hereby display my boldness to cross post this to dev and users.
especially the cfp assessments are of interest to all of us!

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 2015, at 5:09 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:
>> The Linux Foundation will be helping the Apache CloudStack community with the logistics
for CloudStack Days 2015. There will be CloudStack Days Planning meetings held every other
Tuesday beginning on Tuesday, March 10th, 2015 9:00am – 9:40am Pacific.

>> Open to the community - the planning calls are open to the community. Feel free to
share your feedback, ideas and suggestions on these calls. If you would like to join, please
send me a note and I will send you the meeting invitation.

> Thanks Karen. This is a very important point. While Citrix is the main backer making
planning these events possible. It is important that everyone feels welcome to help organize
them. We need everyone support to keep making our conferences big successes and draw more
people to our awesome project.

> So folks reading this, join in, help plan and help find sponsors.
>

>> CFP Committee – if you are an Apache CloudStack committer and would like to volunteer
to help review and vote on proposals for a specific CloudStack Day, please reach out to Sebastien
Goasguen and David Nalley (cc’d). The CFP for CloudStack Days Austin will open next week.

> There too and just like previous CCC, the program committee is open to anyone. The CFPs
will be posted soon

>> Sponsors – Cloud Foundry has signed up to sponsor all five CloudStack Days. Thank
you! There are several other companies that are currently considering. Sponsorship prospectus
can be found here:http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-seattle/sponsor

>> Registration – CloudStack Days 2015 is free to attend.
>>
>> Bi-monthly updates – I will be sending bi-monthly updates from the CloudStack Days
planning calls to the CloudStack marketing list.

--
Daan