From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [OPEN PLANNING MEETINGS] CloudStack Days 2015
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:09:57 GMT
Hi all,
The Linux Foundation will be helping the Apache CloudStack community with the logistics for
CloudStack Days 2015. There will be CloudStack Days Planning meetings held every other Tuesday
beginning on Tuesday, March 10th, 2015 9:00am - 9:40am Pacific.
Open to the community - the planning calls are open to the community. Feel free to share your
feedback, ideas and suggestions on these calls. If you would like to join, please send me
a note and I will send you the meeting invitation.
CFP Committee - if you are an Apache CloudStack committer and would like to volunteer to help
review and vote on proposals for a specific CloudStack Day, please reach out to Sebastien
Goasguen and David Nalley (cc'd). The CFP for CloudStack Days Austin will open next week.
Sponsors - Cloud Foundry has signed up to sponsor all five CloudStack Days. Thank you! There
are several other companies that are currently considering. Sponsorship prospectus can be
found here: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-seattle/sponsor
Registration - CloudStack Days 2015 is free to attend.
Bi-monthly updates - I will be sending bi-monthly updates from the CloudStack Days planning
calls to the CloudStack marketing list.
Meeting notes are located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnA88_UWyHjIVEZTBuC2JdgdTzdE2BgK2m98jiI7Uqc/edit?usp=sharing
Websites:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-austin