From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "Did you know?" entry on CloudStack
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 01:06:34 GMT
That's fantastic, Giles!

I saw Cyrano Rizzo's tweet https://twitter.com/cyranorizzo/status/566027133542486016 --congratulations
to all involved!

I hope you're enjoying the wonderful weather and festivities. Sounds like you are <g>

Warmly,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi

----- Original Message -----
From: Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; Sally Khudairi
<sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 12 February 2015, 20:01
Subject: RE: "Did you know?" entry on CloudStack

Thanks Sally

BTW: amazing event here today....over 200 turned up in person, 650 sat on the livestream for
the entire afternoon.

#cloudstackday brasil = 100% success (although, right now I'm full of some crazy local liquor
:-) )

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.