From Sunando Bhattacharya <suna...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: Negative Press
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:48:11 GMT
Hi Steve,

Thanks for responding to this thread!

The moot issue here is of perception rather than reality. Citrix really needs to start getting
more vocal about Cloudstack/CCP in general. Along with R&D investments, more investments
needs to be made on Marketing also.

Some suggestions:
More investments in PR coverage of CCP... success stories, case studies etc.
Increase in Interactions on Social Platforms
Lobbying with analysts to talk about Cloudstack/CCP.
Strong engagement with the Cloud Advisory Partner community to apprise them of “what’s
happening / whats new” on CCP… no such engagement exists currently. This will give us
more content to engage with the market.
I am sure the marketing engine @ Citrix can come up with a comprehensive marketing plan around
Cloudstack/CCP.

—