From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject RE: Negative Press
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:54:46 GMT
Well said, Somesh,

My few cents,

The reason for downfall in cloudstack adoption cannot be attributed to Citrix factor alone.

In our Budapest meet, the foundation proposed to increase the marketing efforts for Apache
CloudStack and dedicated dev support from majority of companies contributing to Cloudstack.
I feel, this will have a great and positive impact to Cloudstack adoption.

Cheers,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham