From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: 451 research on cloudstack (IMPORTANT)
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:41:46 GMT
I’ve just shared the google doc with everybody who said they may be able to help

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: Amy Lindberg [mailto:amy.lindberg@appcore.com]
Sent: 13 January 2015 20:12
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: 451 research on cloudstack (IMPORTANT)

Giles,

I have sent this to our team as well to review and offer feedback.
Thanks

Amy Lindberg
Director of Operations

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Direct +1.515.612.7792
Mobile +1.515.250.7003 |  www.appcore.com<http://www.appcore.com/>

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or disseminate it or its contents.
In such event, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately
thereafter. Thank you.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>