From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack questions...
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:46:01 GMT
thanks Joe

Hi Julio

Either myself, David or Sebastien I'm sure would be able to help you.
What have you got in mind ? an interview ? - in which case, I would suggest that you give
us an idea of time slots and a summary of what you need to know and we'll get the best person
to speak to you

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.