From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject 451 research on cloudstack (IMPORTANT)
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:19:47 GMT
(apologies for the direct BCC's - this is pretty important and I don’t know who subscribes
to the marketing list and who doesn’t)

I have been asked by  Al Sadoski of 451 research to respond to a number of market perceptions
about cloudstack. He may have also asked others on this list to do the same.
This is part of him writing an analysis of Cloudstack: something I've personally been waiting
for for a long time

I've shared them here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gBUEeoAqroYB4eE2StunmQ_jowwGZK-ozn-nE23-G1g/pub

He has asked us to respond to these perceptions ("us" being cloudstack) within a week

Things are a little busy here (scratch that - they're manic) - and I haven’t got time to
do this this week , does anybody fancy helping out with this ?

If so please let me know ASAP and  I will share edit rights on the doc

Its likely some of us will have different views, so add them in with your name/initials and
I will try to co-ordinate a single response at the end of this week

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO