From Steve Roles <steve.ro...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [PROMOTE] CloudStack European User Group meet-up
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:50:39 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to both invite you to come and to promote our meet-up please!

If anyone's in London on February 12th we'd love to see you at the CloudStack European User
Group meet-up! As always, there will be some great speakers, the chance to meet with other
CloudStack users, pizza for lunch and time to continue the discussions over a beer or two
in the evening.

The talks we have lined up are: XenServer HA with CloudStack (presented by Geoff Higginbottom);
an Introduction to MarvinOps with CloudStack (presented by Muhammad Ali Abbas); what's new
in CloudStack 4.5 (presented by Paul Angus) and Monitoring Cloudstack (presented by Richard
Chart).

Date: Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Address: Trend Micro UK Ltd., 2 Kingdom St., W2 6BD, United Kingdom
Event link: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-tickets-14843586567?aff=es2&rank=1

David / Chip - please could you schedule these tweets for the @CloudStack Twitter account?
Spreadsheet attached (Scheduled tweets.xlsx).

Thanks and warm regards,

Steve Roles
VP Service Delivery

[cid:image001.png@01CDA880.0BBDC9C0]

D: +44 20 3642 6102<tel:+442036426102> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

steve.roles@shapeblue.com<mailto:steve.roles@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@ShapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.