From Chris Reid <ch...@pointgreen.biz>
Subject Cloud World Forum 2015 London
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:39:23 GMT
*All,*

I've just had a call with the organisers of the Cloud World Forum London
24-25th June.

Initially it seemed that this was another 'pay to speak' event(like last
year), however they are interested in hearing from Cloudstack and Apache
Foundation in general as they have both a 'Container LxC' and 'SDN
everywhere' theatre this year.

The specific details will be available in 2 weeks, but I thought a heads up
would be appropriate.

*Sally*, the lady concerned is Lucy Ashton. I mentioned your name and I
think you have spoken before.

I'll update everyone as appropriate.

Regards
Chris

P.S. anyone going to FosDem in Brussels 31stJan - 1st Feb?

*Chris Reid*

Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit

   - uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a

Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz <http://patrick@pointgreen.biz/>
SKYPE chris.reidyork