From William Van Winkle <willia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack questions...
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:51:10 GMT
Hey, Amy. Apologies if my Gmail swallowed an earlier reply from you folks
before I could see it and respond. Now that a couple of the others have
chimed in last night, would you prefer to coordinate, or should I work with
them directly?

Many thanks!

William

*William Van Winkle  |  williamvanwinkle.com <http://williamvanwinkle.com>*
446 NE 60th Ave.  |  Hillsboro, OR 97124
office: 503-213-3199  |  cell: 503-809-9406