From Geralyn Miller <geralyn.mil...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Negative Press
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:37:45 GMT
Sunando—
Citrix has roughly 30 case studies on CloudPlatform: http://www.citrix.com/customers.html?searchtype=category&product=cloudplatform&industry=all-industry&solution=all-solution
This includes  a number of video case studies that were created as a part of the Citrix Customer
Innovation Awards. Some of the more recent videos include Autodesk http://www.citrix.com/customers/autodesk-en.html?product=cloudplatform,
BT http://www.citrix.com/customers/bt-global-services-en.html?product=cloudplatform, University
of Sao Paulo http://www.citrix.com/customers/university-of-sao-paulo-en.html?product=cloudplatform.
On the SoMe side of things, check out @citrixcloud, @citrixready (partner-related activity),
and of course, @citrix.  For blog activity, see blogs.citrix.com and search on “cloudplatform”.
We are also talking about CloudPlatform-based clouds in the context of our core workloads,
XenApp and XenDesktop. XenApp/XenDesktop 7.5+ support direct provisioning to a CloudPlatform-based
cloud, and we are running a verification program for CloudPlatform-based IaaS providers, details
here http://www.citrix.com/cms/ready/iaas-cloud-for-xendesktop/.
We also have quite a bit of Citrix TV content on YouTube, including some CloudPlatform Master
Class segments, CloudPlatform partner interviews from Citrix Synergy, etc.
Hope this helps.
-geralyn

From: Steve Wilson [mailto:steve.wilson@citrix.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 6:45 AM
To: Sunando Bhattacharya
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Negative Press

I can’t emphasize enough how much of this we’ve done over the past year.  Personally,
I’ve been on at least a dozen analyst briefing calls in the last month alone where we discussed
CCP/Cloudstack.  And, Citrix has published countless case-studies on successful CCP customers.
 We have several active twitter accounts and Facebook pages where we talk about CloudPlatform.

Let’s be honest though.  If the question is whether Citrix is committed to Cloudstack, the
answer is an emphatic YES.  If the request is that Citrix to create and execute a marketing
plan for Cloudstack then we have an issue.  Citrix actively contributes and promotes Cloudstack.
 The real question should be how does this community work together to amplify the message
about this great piece of software we all love.

-Steve

On Jan 26, 2015, at 12:48 AM, Sunando Bhattacharya <sunando@indiqus.com<mailto:sunando@indiqus.com>>