From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack questions...
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:38:38 GMT
William
Either Nate, Sebastien or myself can brief you - it's really just down to schedules
Suggest you ping out a few slots and see who can do them

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 21 Jan 2015, at 19:00, William Van Winkle <williamvw@gmail.com<mailto:williamvw@gmail.com>>