From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Announcement draft for 4.3.2
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 13:17:02 GMT
Hey Rohit,

If you want ready to use quotes, you're better off searching the interwebs. What you are asking
for is somebody willing to say something about a particular release for it to have any value
imho.

Sally, can you distil something useful from the following :

I think the 4.3.2 release is a great demonstration of what a committed community can achieve.
This bugfix release is a direct request from our community to support a release that we didn't
plan on supporting per our release schedule. Regardless several members of the community stepped
up to meet the challenge and backported a lot of bug fixes into this new release. Existing
users of CloudStack 4.3.x will be able to benefit from bugs found and fixed in later versions
without having to upgrade to the current released version of Apache CloudStack. This is a
very exiting new step and we need to see if can continue these bugfix releases without fragmenting
the community over multiple release branches.

Cheers,

Hugo