From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cloud World Forum 2015 London
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 14:55:15 GMT
Thanks so much, Chris.
I appreciate the connection to Lucy.
Warmly,Sally
+ there are other ASF-ers who will be at FOSDEM; unsure of the CloudStack crowd at this time
= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi
      From: Chris Reid <chris@pointgreen.biz>
 To: marketing cloudstack <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; sk@apache.org
 Sent: Monday, 19 January 2015, 8:39
 Subject: Cloud World Forum 2015 London

All,
I've just had a call with the organisers of the Cloud World Forum London 24-25th June.
Initially it seemed that this was another 'pay to speak' event(like last year), however they
are interested in hearing from Cloudstack and Apache Foundation in general as they have both
a 'Container LxC' and 'SDN everywhere' theatre this year.
The specific details will be available in 2 weeks, but I thought a heads up would be appropriate.
Sally, the lady concerned is Lucy Ashton. I mentioned your name and I think you have spoken
before.
I'll update everyone as appropriate.
RegardsChris
P.S. anyone going to FosDem in Brussels 31stJan - 1st Feb?

Chris Reid
Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit
   -
         - uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a

Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz
SKYPE chris.reidyork