From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Fw: Analyst Request for ASF Cloud Computing roadmap
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:59:50 GMT
Hello Team CloudStack!

Per below, I've received a request for information from Forrester.

I am happy to complete this on behalf of Apache CloudStack, unless someone else would like
to take this on.

Do let me know your preference!

Many kind thanks,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
To: ASF Marketing & Publicity <press@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, 26 January 2015, 10:54
Subject: Analyst Request for ASF Cloud Computing roadmap

Hello PMCs --

I have received a request from industry analysts Forrester Research for an update on all our
Cloud-related projects.

If your project is anywhere in the Cloud space, please answer the following questions and
return to me no later than Wednesday 28 January.

Assume the reader knows nothing: be as concise as possible. As reference URLs are appreciated,
we'll still need the information below; don't just send a link!

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

-Sally

= = =

1) Name of project:

2) Are you a TLP? Sub-project? Podling? In the Apache Labs?

3) Are you related to any other Apache projects (e.g., "currently a sub-project of Apache
PROJECTNAME" or "developed to support/augment Apache PROJECTNAME")

4) What do you do? (1-2 sentence description, DOAP-style please!)

5) How long have you existed? (if you came to the ASF from another place, please state "PROJECTNAME
began in YEAR at ORIGINATINGLOCATION, and entered the Apache Incbuator in YEAR" or as otherwise
appropriate)

6) What products do you have? (if your Project has more than one product, please list all
names. Any sub-projects should be specified as such)

7) What are the latest releases?

8) What's next from your project? (specify a general direction vs. "v4.6 will be released
in February" --any details pertaining to what that release will address would help)

9) What have you done in order to get momentum for your work? (e.g., conferences, workshops/meetups,
targeted outreach, etc.)

10) Who uses you?  (if you aren't able to list any names, you can specify sectors, e.g. "Apache
PROJECTNAME is used in financial services, healthcare, and software development")

11) Which companies contribute(d) to the creation and support of this project? (some projects
detail this; others don't. Big-picture, it doesn't matter since ASF contributions are made
by individuals. But if you have the information available, I'll share it on a case-by-case
basis).

# # #