From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack questions...
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:38:22 GMT
Hi Julio,

On 01/13/2015 05:18 PM, Julio Urquidi wrote:
> We're working on a Open Source cloud article and need to reach someone
> involved with CloudStack. Would that be you or can you introduce me to
> someone who we can speak to?

I'm CC'ing marketing@cloudstack.apache.org, as I'm sure someone on the
marketing list will be able to help you out. My involvement with
CloudStack is a bit limited these days, so I'd prefer to put you in
touch with someone who's doing CloudStack-related work more regularly.

Hope that helps! (Note, I redacted the mobile # before sending to public
list.)

Best,

Joe

--