From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verizon
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 01:37:05 GMT
Anything that takes 2 days usually revolves around storage migration or
entire backbone reshuffle - just my personal experience.

If it was cloudstack to something else transition, i'm sure it would
have been flexible enough to do gradual migration that would be nearly
seamless.

This looks to be much larger that they cant lower downtime, hence
storage followed by some other backbone change - would be the primary
suspect.