From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Announcement draft for 4.3.2
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:43:09 GMT
On Fri, Jan 09, 2015 at 10:01:34PM +0530, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> The error that the other server returned was:
> 552 spam score (5.7) exceeded threshold
> (FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS,URIBL_SBL
>
> Not sure what to make out of it.

I'm by no means a SpamAssassin expert, but I see the HTML_MESSAGE flag
in there.  If your message included HTML (or even if it was multi-part
with an HTML part) that tends to be the biggest issue.

Also, URIBL_SBL is an interesting one...  apparently it means "Contains
an URL listed in the SBL blocklist".  See
http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_3_x.html