From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Negative Press
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 10:52:57 GMT
I think it's pretty clear, they expect that Openstack will become one day ubiquitous in the
data centre and that will be their big day to cash in.
Openstack is far from that though, at least for now and even if it will happen I'm not quite
sure it's going to be what they expect.
IT is a big gamble anyway. :-)

I agree it'd be nice if Citrix clarified their position, even if it's a "we're out", though
it looks far from it. A kick in the ass = a step forward.

Lucian