From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Announcement draft for 4.3.2
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:16:03 GMT
Thanks, Rohit.
Please note that I just moderated the announcement through announce@apache.org. It should
appear in the archives within the next hour, hopefully sooner.
Warmly,Sally

      From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
 To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; "HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com" <HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com>

 Sent: Friday, 9 January 2015, 5:14
 Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Announcement draft for 4.3.2

Hi Chip,

Thanks for the text, I've emailed all the MLs. The website has been
already updated as well: http://cloudstack.apache.org and
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

I'm not sure but I think the announce@ MLs are moderated as I don't see
any emails on them yet. On announce@c.a.o I my email got rejected with
the reason of exceeding spam scores, I sent it using my @apache.org
address. Can you please moderate or send the announcement on both the
announcement MLs. Thanks.

On Thursday 08 January 2015 09:49 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 07:45:36AM +0000, Rohit Yadav wrote:
>> Hi Chip,
>>
>> I’m not sure what to do, I don’t certainly need any PR on this. Here’s what
I’ll do - by the end of this week I’ll at least announce it on our various MLs and I’ll
leave the PR stuff with you all.

--
Regards,

Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.