From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Verizon
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 01:48:50 GMT
They’re briefing some folks about the outage this week, so I suspect we’ll know by end
of week..

On Jan 12, 2015, at 5:37 PM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com<mailto:ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Anything that takes 2 days usually revolves around storage migration or entire backbone reshuffle
- just my personal experience.

If it was cloudstack to something else transition, i'm sure it would have been flexible enough
to do gradual migration that would be nearly seamless.

This looks to be much larger that they cant lower downtime, hence storage followed by some
other backbone change - would be the primary suspect.