From Adrian Lewis <adr...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>
Subject RE: Poor response from commercial vendor
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 03:18:43 GMT
Not sure it’s fair to declare their name on a public list, especially if
they change their minds. Mark – I’ve sent you a direct email.

*From:* Mark Hinkle [mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com]
*Sent:* 16 December 2014 03:07
*To:* marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Poor response from commercial vendor

It would be helpful for us to know the vendor I work in the Citrix
Alliances group and I'd be glad to help there.

Given the laundry list of vendors who have a financial stake in OpenStack
it's not going to be the first time we hear this. Keep in mind Citrix has a
myriad of products and they partner with Amazon, Google, Microsoft and a
number of OpenStack supporters it will always be a case of "and" and not
"or". We've fought bias from analysts for years who make big bucks from
OpenStack supporters. If the only voice speaking to analysts is Citrix it
won't make a difference. I do know a number of community members spoke to
the 451 Group recently. Lobbying Lydia Leong(@cloudpundit) on Twitter to
share our collective stories would help quite a bit.

Mark

On Dec 15, 2014, at 9:52 PM, Adrian Lewis <adrian@alsiconsulting.co.uk>