From Mike Leo <mike....@fibercloud.com>
Subject RE: Adoption Survey problem
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 18:25:15 GMT
Thanks, Giles.

I just filled out the survey via the direct link.

Regards.
Mike

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 9:39 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Adoption Survey problem

Hi Mike
Sorry about that  - not sure whats going on, something wonky with the iframe I guess.  Will
take a look

In the meantime, you can access the survey directly here:
http://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e080008

Please bear in mind that getting the listing on the website is a manual process right now
 - so it may take a little time to get your listing on the site after you complete the survey

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055