From Johannes Schuster <Johannes.Schus...@student.uibk.ac.at>
Subject Re: Christmas Gifts
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2014 04:00:17 GMT
Dear Sebastien,

Together with my supervisor Thomas Kohler, currently a visiting
scholar at UC Berkeley, and other graduate students from the
University of Innsbruck, we are exploring how companies can build
effective business models based on a crowd.

In particular we are interested in communities/ecosystems around open
source platforms and what companies are doing to enhance and boost
activity/contributions within that community.

As we are trying to get a holistic view on that topic we are planning
to conduct interviews with company representatives as well as
contributors of those platforms.

One of the cases we will take a look at is the  open source ecosystem
of Citrix.

During the interview i did with Mark Hinkle he advised me to sign up
to the marketing mailing list to get in touch with participants.

Therefore, I would like to ask you if you find time for a short
interview during the next couple of weeks / next year?

We are happy to share our crowd-based business model analysis with
you. For any articles that follow we can cite your comments or
disguise your input if you prefer anonymity.

If you have further questions please feel free to contact me

I wish you happy holidays!

Best,
Johannes