From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Poor response from commercial vendor
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 03:07:21 GMT
It would be helpful for us to know the vendor I work in the Citrix Alliances group and I'd
be glad to help there.

Given the laundry list of vendors who have a financial stake in OpenStack it's not going to
be the first time we hear this. Keep in mind Citrix has a myriad of products and they partner
with Amazon, Google, Microsoft and a number of OpenStack supporters it will always be a case
of "and" and not "or". We've fought bias from analysts for years who make big bucks from OpenStack
supporters. If the only voice speaking to analysts is Citrix it won't make a difference. I
do know a number of community members spoke to the 451 Group recently. Lobbying Lydia Leong(@cloudpundit)
on Twitter to share our collective stories would help quite a bit.

Mark

On Dec 15, 2014, at 9:52 PM, Adrian Lewis <adrian@alsiconsulting.co.uk<mailto:adrian@alsiconsulting.co.uk>>