From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Announcement draft for 4.3.2
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:01:05 GMT
Thanks, Rohit.

I'm happy to help you where needed, as well as distribute across the ASF channels as well.

A quote from the PMC Chair would be fantastic, as members of the press love to have someone
to quote.

Please remember that if this is a CloudStack (TLP)-originating announcement, we should use
the "Project Announcement" format [1] vs. the "ASF Announcement" format [2], so this would
impact which boilerplate we would be using ("About Apache CloudStack" vs. "About The Apache
Software Foundation").
A few days ago I was thinking about CloudStack and said aloud: "Cloud Today" --as in "fastest
to Cloud"--as a possible (informal) tagline. Perhaps this might be considered as a message
to underscore in our announcements. Or Giles's "It Just Works" campaign; we should keep working
it :^)

Cheers & chat soon,
Sally

[1] http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2014/11/11/681958/10107518/en/The-Apache-CloudStack-Project-Announces-Apache-tm-CloudMonkey-tm-v5-3-0.html