No 3x 4500

Kind Regards

Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

On 18 Nov 2014, at 10:02, "Chris Reid" <chris@pointgreen.biz> wrote:

Giles, is that £4500 per partner up to 3, or a third of £4500?
Chris

Chris Reid

Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit
Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz
SKYPE chris.reidyork

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

All

Cloudexpo Europe is happening in London  is having a “Open Cloud” park this year.

http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/

IMO, this is a clear attempt by the organisers of CloudExpo to tap into the “open source economy”, however, it does also present a good opportunity for Apache CloudStack.

Their deal is that if we can find 3 x organisations that are prepared to pay to be in the park (they call them “partners”) , then they will give the project all the stuff below.

They’ve already got commitment from the other 3 well known open IaaS projects.

ShapeBlue will be one of those “partners”

Are there any other orgs out there interested in getting involved with this ?

Details below.

(I’ve already told them that the “project” cant commit to this as an entity & sign a contract, etc , but I would see if I could find another couple orgs who are interested)

Further info (and drawings of the park,etc) can be got from Claire Porter claire.porter@closerstillmedia.com

Note: this email isn’t about requesting trademark useage permission, etc. I just want to see if we can make this fly, we can cover all that off later

  Official Cloud Expo Europe 2015 Open Cloud Park Sponsor status for Apache Cloudstack

  As an Open Cloud Park Sponsor, Apache Cloudstack will receive the following at Cloud Expo Europe 2015:

·         Fully branded corner within the Developer & Open Cloud Park

·         Total Area (m2): 24.5m2

·         Including space to support 3 Apache Cloudstack partners

·         Branded wall (graphics to be provided by Apache Cloudstack )

·         Lighting, power and venue wi-fi included

·         2 presentations: 20 minutes each, presentations in Developer & Open Cloud Park Theatre

·         General Cloud Expo Europe and Park event promotion:

·         To promote our new feature, the Developer & Open Cloud Park: we will be sending c. 3 dedicated emails promoting the Park and what it has to offer to our audience.

·         Media partner engagement and promotion including press service, the opportunity to liaise with attending press pre-show to arrange interviews

·         Inclusion in official pre-event Cloud Expo Europe 2015 newsletter as Open Cloud Park Sponsor

·         Apache Cloudstack specific marketing:

·         Opportunity to co-market the event to your prospects with personalised promotions designed by the Cloud Expo Europe Marketing Team

·         Personalised registration link

·         Opportunity to nominate 60 prospects for us to contact (on your behalf and subject to approval) as part of our VIP telemarketing campaign

·         Logo presence and supporting content in dedicated Developer & Open Cloud Park promotion emails

·         Possible inclusion on additional Cloud Expo Europe newsletters, based on availability and subject to approval

·         Logo placement on:

·         Over 250,000 print invitations and conference brochures

·         4 million+ e-mail marketing invitation imprints

·         Showguide entry (logo plus small description)

·         Online profile (www.cloudexpoeurope.com website with link to a landing page of choice, plus 150 words)

In return, Apache Cloudstack performs the following for CloserStill Media

•             Apache Cloudstack will bring 3 event partners, totalling a revenue of GBP 13,500.00 for the Open Cloud & Developer Park

•             The partners will occupy designated Apache Cloudstack Turnkey Park Pods, which include:

·         Total Area per Pod (m2): 0.48m2 with a shared area of 24.5m2

·         Build: table, screen, back wall panel carrying partner logo.

·         Lighting, power and venue wi-fi included

·         Presentation: 20 minute presentation session, self-led, in Open Cloud & Developer Park Theatre

·         Pre-event visibility for Apache Cloudstack Partners:

·         Developer & Open Cloud Park newsletter coverage

·         Media partner engagement and promotion including press service, the opportunity to liaise with attending press pre-show to arrange interviews

·         Opportunity to co-market the event to prospects with personalised promotions designed by the Cloud Expo Europe Marketing Team

·         Opportunity to nominate 20 prospects for us to contact (on their behalf and subject to approval) as part of our VIP telemarketing campaign

·         Logo placement on:

·         Over 250,000 print invitations and conference brochures

·         4 million+ e-mail marketing invitation imprints

·         Showguide entry (logo plus small description)

·         Online profile (logo, small description, plus link to partner’s choice of URL)

·         This package will be offered to Apache Cloudstack partners at GBP 4,500.00 each

·         Apache Cloudstack have the flexibility to make any part-payment towards these packages to support their partners under agreement with CloserStill Media

Kind Regards

Giles

Giles Sirett

CEO

<image001.png>

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting
CloudStack Software Engineering
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses