From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject Re: Insights / Surveys part of next week CCC
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:47:46 GMT
Thank you Sebastien,

Yes, it is an interesting trend.

Look forward to the grand event next week,

Cheers,
Madan

On 11 November 2014 at 2:50:09 pm, Sebastien Goasguen (runseb@gmail.com) wrote:

Madan,

We don't have as much data as this, but the survey was interesting. I am sure Hugo will share
some of the survey results at the conference.

What's interesting for openstack (at least to me), is that it is mostly deployed on Ubuntu/KVM
with puppet (~65 to 70% of all users ), something to think about.

-sebastien

On Nov 11, 2014, at 2:15 AM, Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madanganesh@actonmagic.com> wrote:

> As you may know, OpenStack foundation shared the insights from the recently concluded
paris openstack summit and insights are astonishing:
> http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/openstack-user-survey-insights-november-2014

> I thought checking with you whether we have similar insights for CloudStack? I understand
that we had recently completed a user survey. Pardon me if I’ve asked a basic question.

> As we prepare for our mega Europe CloudStack Collaboration Conference next week, thought
of checking with you on our plans to collect feedback and share insights later.