From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject Insights / Surveys part of next week CCC
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 07:15:24 GMT
As you may know, OpenStack foundation shared the insights from the recently concluded paris
openstack summit and insights are astonishing:
http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/openstack-user-survey-insights-november-2014

I thought checking with you whether we have similar insights for CloudStack? I understand
that we had recently completed a user survey. Pardon me if I’ve asked a basic question.

As we prepare for our mega Europe CloudStack Collaboration Conference next week, thought of
checking with you on our plans to collect feedback and share insights later.

Cheers,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham