From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discover PICO Ikoula's new VM based on cloudstack
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 11:40:32 GMT
Anne Clair,

I saw your billboards in the metro just before the entrance of the
palais des congress. Nice, it provoked a smile as I entered the din
... ;)

as for the discussion below; a forward of the mail would have been
more clear but I don't think ikoula's offerings can be regarded spam
when going to marketing@ and the experience have been that you people
are not sending them to dev@ or users@.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2014, at 7:22 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014, at 11:41 AM, Anne Claire Pourchasse wrote:
>>> Hello Joe,
>>>
>>> Sorry for this lack of information.
>>> Ikoula doesn't spam the marketing list! We just like sharing with the
>>> community what we are developing with CloudStack.
>>
>> I'm happy to hear about what Ikoula does with CloudStack. Truly. But
>> what was sent to the list earlier looks very much to me like spam.
>
> Does not look to me like spam and I feel that you are overreacting.
>
> My perspective, since I know Anne Claire and that she has posted to the list several
times, sponsored CCC several times etc…is that this was a genuine email, to show pride in
a new offering based on CloudStack.

--
Daan