From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discover PICO Ikoula's new VM based on cloudstack
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 08:01:35 GMT

On Nov 6, 2014, at 7:22 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014, at 11:41 AM, Anne Claire Pourchasse wrote:
>> Hello Joe,
>>
>> Sorry for this lack of information.
>> Ikoula doesn't spam the marketing list! We just like sharing with the
>> community what we are developing with CloudStack.
>
> I'm happy to hear about what Ikoula does with CloudStack. Truly. But
> what was sent to the list earlier looks very much to me like spam.

Does not look to me like spam and I feel that you are overreacting.

My perspective, since I know Anne Claire and that she has posted to the list several times,
sponsored CCC several times etc…is that this was a genuine email, to show pride in a new
offering based on CloudStack.

Actually Joe, I am quite surprised by your answer and I would be iKoula I would be a bit frustrated
right now.