From Anne Claire Pourchasse <apourcha...@ikoula.com>
Subject RE: Discover PICO Ikoula's new VM based on cloudstack
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 17:41:53 GMT
Hello Joe,

Sorry for this lack of information.
Ikoula doesn't spam the marketing list! We just like sharing with the community what we are
developing with CloudStack.

Indeed, all our Cloud offers (Public, Private, Hybrid) are based on CloudStack.
It seemed may be too obvious for us, sorry for that!

I also take this occasion to let you know that we chose to invite some CloudStack Technology
to the OpenStack Summit, happening in Paris this week.
All the metro lines hallways leading to the OpenStack Summit were full of our Ikoula Cloud
advertisement campaign as you can see in the pictures enclosed to this email.

We are definitely CloudStack friends.

See you at the Conference in Budapest ;)

Anne-Claire

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Envoyé : jeudi 6 novembre 2014 18:12
À : marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Objet : Re: Discover PICO Ikoula's new VM

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014, at 10:56 AM, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Joe
>
> Ikoula are a cloudstack user, based in France, and are good friends of
> the CloudStack community.
> I think its great to see them developing new services based on
> Cloudstack and sharing that with the rest of us

If Ikoula wants to send us something that mentions what they're doing with CloudStack, I'm
fine with that. "Hey, CloudStack marketing - just wanted to let you know we finally launched
this service built on CloudStack. Here's how we're using CloudStack in our service." Etc.

What was sent to the list doesn't even mention CloudStack and looks to me like nothing but
spam.

Best,

jzb
--