From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: meltwater reports
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:10:25 GMT
Hello, Giles.

They are being sent to a special list <cloudstack-marketing-meltwater@apache.org>, so
they won't be bounced from the marketing@ list.

You may recall we had all sorts of problems with the reports actually reaching us.

Warmly,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi

________________________________
From: Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 November 2014, 8:26
Subject: meltwater reports

What list are the meltwater news reports sent to ? – is it this one ?

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com| www.shapeblue.com| Twitter:@shapeBlue

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting
CloudStack Software Engineering
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses