From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Discover PICO Ikoula's new VM based on cloudstack
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 18:22:05 GMT
On Thu, Nov 6, 2014, at 11:41 AM, Anne Claire Pourchasse wrote:
> Hello Joe,
>
> Sorry for this lack of information.
> Ikoula doesn't spam the marketing list! We just like sharing with the
> community what we are developing with CloudStack.

I'm happy to hear about what Ikoula does with CloudStack. Truly. But
what was sent to the list earlier looks very much to me like spam.

Generally a "story" about what you're doing with CloudStack should
probably not include pricing information - as an example. Or links to
sign up pages.

The earlier note you sent about Ikoula and its ranking was fine. But
this email, IMO, crossed the line.

Best,

jzb
--