From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Discover PICO Ikoula's new VM
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 17:11:44 GMT
On Thu, Nov 6, 2014, at 10:56 AM, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Joe
>
> Ikoula are a cloudstack user, based in France, and are good friends of
> the CloudStack community.
> I think its great to see them developing new services based on Cloudstack
> and sharing that with the rest of us

If Ikoula wants to send us something that mentions what they're doing
with CloudStack, I'm fine with that. "Hey, CloudStack marketing - just
wanted to let you know we finally launched this service built on
CloudStack. Here's how we're using CloudStack in our service." Etc.

What was sent to the list doesn't even mention CloudStack and looks to
me like nothing but spam.

Best,

jzb
--