From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.4.1
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:28:12 GMT
1 and 3 are equally fine to me, and just a little preferable over 2,
not much. I'll go with your choice.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, as I was saying in our previous episode ... we have three options on how to bring
visibility to the CloudStack Collaboration Conference:

> 1) The Original
>
> Get Involved!
> Apache CloudStack welcomes contribution and community participation through mailing lists
as well as attending face-to-face MeetUps, developer trainings, and user events. Catch CloudStack
in action at the CloudStack Collaboration Conference, the official user/developer conference
of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary @CCCEU14 http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe

of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary https://twitter.com/CloudStackConf
and http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe

of the Apache CloudStack community, 19-21 November 2014 in Budapest, Hungary http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe
and @CloudStackConf on Twitter.

> I'm happy however we do it. Seeing that there were no issues/objections to the original
way, perhaps we leave it as is for now and not bash the hornet's nest with a stick. We've
had enough drama with this press release <g>

Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>; Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org>

Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; Pierre-Luc Dion
<pdion891@apache.org>

--