From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PRIORITY RE: FINAL CALL: Apache CloudStack v4.4.1 announcement [was Re: 4.4.1]
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:12:55 GMT
Sally, as said privately; happy to share the blame on this. There is a
procedure on the wiki at the bottom of
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+Procedure:

Announcing the Release

After waiting 24 hours for the ASF mirrors to catch up, the release is
ready to be announced. Send separate announcement emails to
announce@apache.org, announce@cloudstack.apache.org,
dev@cloudstack.apache.org, marketing@cloudstack.apache.org and
users@cloudstack.apache.org.  This is best done using your apache.org
address, so that the announcement gets moderated through to the lists.

The contents of the message should have been discussed on
marketing@cloudstack.apache.org first.

--
Daan