From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.4.1
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:52:10 GMT
Sally, I love this: you have totally lost me. How about sending a
revised version of the text with what you think fits our (apache)
purpose best? Maybe with comments as prequell to make sure obscure
changes aren't missed. We'll get to a final in no time;)

Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>; Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org>

Cloudstack.org <hugo@apache.org>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; Pierre-Luc Dion
<pdion891@apache.org>

--