From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: results from survey
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 06:05:55 GMT
Hi Amy
Sorry, I thought I'd sent you a copy a few weeks ago.
I'm away this week- will send you a copy next week

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 2 Oct 2014, at 19:16, "Amy Lindberg" <amy.lindberg@appcore.com<mailto:amy.lindberg@appcore.com>>